What do we need to do to experience confidence and assurance that the Lord will provide our needs? Are Philippians 4:13 (“I can do all things through Christ”) and 4:19 (“And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus”) conditional or unconditional promises? Have you ever claimed God’s promises and prayed for something important and seen God answer? Would you like to have that kind of experience? Come to church this Sunday to be encouraged to pursue provision through prayer that leads to praise and overflowing generosity. Emmanuel Church is changing our name to Rockwell Church. We meet at 10:15am Sundays at 93 Midway Drive in Virginia, MN. We live-stream the worship hour but in-person is always better than video.
How God Works to Supply our Needs
April 24, 2022 Philippians 4:13-23 Pastor Chris Teien
1. Gives us strength to accomplish his purposes (v.13)
2. Brings us opportunities to care for others (v.14-16)
3. Sees our Generosity as an act of worship (v.17-18)
4. Promises provision to those who are givers (v.19)
5. Shows Grace as we spend our lives among other believers (v.20-23)