If you want to fully experience the Christ-life, be effective at encouraging people around you and stand strong in times of difficulty you need to be confident in your faith. In the beginning of Philippians chapter 3 the Apostle Paul lays out some reasons why he is convinced of his genuine faith and warns us against those who would try to lead us astray. Come to Emmanuel Church this Sunday to be equipped to be more confident in your faith. A great Sunday to bring friends!
We meet at 10:15am Sundays at 93 Midway Drive in Virginia, MN. We live-stream the worship hour but in-person is always better than video.
How to be More Confident in Your Faith – Philippians 3:1-6
- #1 Confident to Rejoice in the Lord of your SALVATION
- #2 Confidence comes from a firm Foundation in the TRUTH
- #3 Confident to take Time to REMIND and REMEMBER
- #4 Confident to Stay within God’s BOUNDARIES
- #5 Confident to BEWARE of the Enemies
- #6 Confidence from Spiritual TRANSFORMATION
- #7 Confidence, but not because of Physical ALTERATION or Religious ATTAINMENT